Dashing W Farm, LLC
- Workforce Development
- Business Affairs
Dashing W Farm is an equine-assisted learning service. We partner with horses to create a fun yet powerful approach to the development of leadership, team-building, and communication skills.
Horses have the unique ability to serve as a mirror into our behavior. What we see in the mirror can help us improve our interactions with others. Dashing W Farm partners with horses to offer leadership and team development programs tailored to the needs of your group. We design horse activities that build on a strengths-based assessment* of each team member and help to illuminate issues and action items for enhancing team performance and leadership skills. Join us to see how you can find and develop strengths that can help to build confidence, self-esteem, trust, and mutual respect in working and personal relationships.
All facilitators are Level 2 Certified Advanced Practitioners (Corporate) through the E3A Equine Experiential Education Association. Visit our website for further details about Dashing W Farm and follow us on Linked In for announcements and other discussions related to leadership and team development.
*Strengths-Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow, by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie.
- Develop an awareness of your leadership and communication style and the impact it has on the team
- Understand how to use team strengths to improve team performance
- Discover the need for effective communication at all levels
- Learn to create a more collaborative team work environment
- Learn the role that trust plays in creating the foundation for successful team work
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Susan UrbanCo-Founder and Co-Owner313 Country Ridge Rd.Opelousas, LA 70570Phone: 337-678-0883Cell Phone: (337) 945-7046
From I-49, take exit 17 at Judson Walsh Drive. Go east to the frontage road. Turn right on the frontage road. Turn left on Country Ridge Road. Dashing W Farm is 0.5 mile down the road on the left.