Woman of Excellence Nomination
SLP Woman of Excellence Award Recipients must meet each of the following three criteria:
• Demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
• Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
• Assists women in reaching their full leadership potential
• Nominations must be submitted using the official nomination form and the form must be filled out in entirety.
• The information submitted should support the award criteria of achievement, leadership and service
The selection committee consisting of a diverse group of leaders from our community will review all nomination forms and select the Recipient.
The SLP Woman of Excellence Award will be announced at the St. Landry Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Dinner on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at the Opelousas Civic Center.